NONE CURRENTLY SCHEDULED
- JANUARY 13, 2014 - 10:00 AM EST - WEBINAR
Marketing Strategies for Mediators;
1. How to "activate" and make the most out of EVERY connection you make.
2. Learn what is the Holy Grail for a mediator.
3. Learn what is the right "Bait and Tackle" to use to attract the right fish.
4. How to participate in "win-win" networking through local mediator cooperatives.
- FEBRUARY 18, 2014 - 10:00 - 10:30 AM EST - WEBINAR
What can mediators learn from the competition to better sell themselves and sell the mediation process.
1) Detailed comparison between arbitration and mediation examining common myths and misconceptions.
2) Two compelling but often overlooked advantages of mediation.
3) Several ways to differentiate your mediation skills by looking at the competition presented by uncertified "amateur" mediators and other dispute investigation and resolution providers.
- August 16, 2014 8:00 AM EST - LIVE PRESENTATION
Marketing Workshop presented to mediators attending DRC annual conference in Orlando.
You will learn why mediation has not progressed further to be more accepted by lawyers and the general public. What is missing? Is it really wise to rely on internet searches to try to find new cases? Are you getting enough out of your website? What technologies and applications should you use to capture more leads from smart phones and tablets?
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the powerpoint presentation and materials distributed for this workshop.
CLICK HERE to participate in the current mediation research study being conducted by 4Disputes.
- September 13, 2014 2:30 PM EST - LIVE SEMINAR
Advertising and Marketing Ethically as a Mediator presented LIVE in West Palm Beach
As part of the annual ARC Medaition annual CME Seminar, Thomas Meyer will present marketing strategies and a overview of related MEAC opinioions explaining what a mediator can and cannot do under Florida rules and statutes.
CLICK HERE for more more details about the Seminar.
- JANUARY 22, 2015 - 8:00 PM EST - WEBINAR
On Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 8:00 PM EST, NALS… the association for legal professionals will host a one-hour webinar on Alternative Dispute Resolution to be presented by Thomas Meyer, founder and owner of 4Disputes, Inc.
NALS is the premiere association for professional legal support staff, providing many opportunities to improve individual performance and enhance knowledge of the legal profession through continuing legal education, networking with peers, and certification.